Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Shall Call it Bella!

My First Kit
I know it's been a few days since my last post, I'm really sorry about that:( I am quickly realizing how I am going to have to juggle my time between all my scrap projects and school. Yikes!!! Last Saturday I spent a couple of hours and started making my first kit. I shall call it BELLA. It's fun and pretty basic. BUT, I'm still proud of it! I think it may be a micro-kit. Not sure yet though. Anyway, below is a layout that I did of my "Bella" niece NeelyLynn. Everything, EVERYTHING you see on the page is a product of my kit. Stay tuned as I will be rolling out pieces of the kit a little at a time. Since 24 is my favorite number, I will launch the first piece of the kit on Tuesday March 24th, 2009!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you! It looks gorgeous :) Can't wait to play!!!!

    Make sure you post links and a preview in the Gingerscraps freebie section on the forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Misty! Thanks for letting me know about the Gingerscraps section:)

    ReplyDelete