Friday, February 13, 2009

Thursday Challenge

I couldn't sleep this morning as this has become my usual routine over the last 6 weeks. I have tried a couple of things: warm milk, reading the most boring book I could find, over-the-counter sleeping pills, staying up ALL night AND day to try and get back on a regular sleep schedule. None of which seemed to work. Any ideas? LOL:) Anyway, I headed on over to one of my favorite digi-scrapbook blogs (Ellie's Angels CT blog) and saw that yesterday was Thursday's Challenge. I haven't done one in a while and thought I would take a stab at it.

Below is my layout and a copy of what I was supposed to replicate. I stuck true to the original design and I am pretty proud of it. Mostly because the picture I got last night from my mom. I wasn't aware that she took any pictures of my dad while he was at N.I.A.C.H. I am SOOOO proud of him and want to make a book of his progress to help lift his winter blues.

Credits:

All papers and elements from Ellie Lash kits Bubblicious and Countdown To Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment